Culshaw were approached by friend, colleague and product designer Barry Jackson, to produce a kitchenette for the Hivehaus, a new modular living system based on the hexagon.
Barry’s vision was for a kitchenette that would be a part of his design style concept “Future Retro” a style that fused mid-century design with modern concepts to produce a retro but forward looking design principle adding a modern twist to furniture for today.
This style fitted in perfectly with Michael idea of fun and functional kitchenettes.
The Hivehaus Kitchenette is available through Hivehaus and Culshaw and looks great in any funky mid-century styled apartment.
The Hivehaus Kitchenette is also available in a narrower 1320mm width and has a Formica and plywood worktop synonymous with the original 1950’s influence.
FROM £5,595 ex vat | BASE ONLY £3,000 EX VAT
The Hivehaus Grand is available with out the top section known as the 'Hivehaus Grand Base'. Priced from £3,000 (ex VAT) and includes UK mainland delivery.
Want to order a kitchenette? Click for details
Specification & Features
The Hivehaus Grand Kitchenette accommodates full sized appliances and all the features offered in the Fearnley Grand, within its own unique style.
- Exterior and Interior painted in any colour of your choice
- Single lever monoblock tap with under mounted sink
- Formica plywood worktops available in a variety of vibrant colours
- Two zone induction hob
- Panasonic combination oven
- Full size integrated fridge with ice box
- Blum Movento runners with soft close oak dovetail drawers
- 3 LED downlights
- Solid oak larder shelving
- Heavy duty stainless steel hinges for larder doors
- All appliances use 13 amp plugs
DELIVERY - VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
- All kitchenettes arrive in kit form. The crate will contain all the main kitchenette components including fixtures, fittings and appliances. We will email you assembly instructions prior to delivery (a hard copy will be found within the crate).
- Please note delivery is by tail gate. Due to the quality of our units and the appliances used within the kitchenette base they are very heavy, therefore we advise a MINIMUM OF 3 TO 4 PEOPLE to safely handle the base. Once on a flat surface the unit may be wheeled into position.
DIMENSIONS & ASSEMBLY DOCS
- Kitchenette Dimensions Europe
- Kitchenette Dimensions USA
- Assembly Instructions Europe
- Assembly Instructions USA - Please Call
- Washer dryer
- Compact dishwasher
- Appliance upgrades available
- Interior shelving and lining available in Maple and Black Walnut
Payment terms, options & ordering
All our cabinetwork has a 3 year warranty and appliances have the manufacturer’s one year warranty. This kitchenette has a 30 day money back guarantee (returns policy excludes bespoke kitchenettes).
All kitchenettes are made to order with a minimum lead time of 6 weeks.
The Culshaw Kitchenette is a patent registered international design.