The Fearnley Mayfair is our smallest kitchenette. Originally designed for studio apartments, we have been overwhelmed by the variety of spaces that our kitchenettes have been added to.
Our kitchenettes have been used in small off-grid retreats, a house boat, a tiny island retreat, a church, a town hall boardroom and of course many garden offices, family annexes, loft conversions, summer houses and holiday lets.
FROM £5,795 ex vat | BASE ONLY £3,235 EX VAT
includes UK mainland delivery.
Want to order a kitchenette? Click for details
Specification & Features
The handmade Fearnley Mayfair is sold worldwide and is our bestselling kitchenette.
- Exterior painted in a any colour of your choice
- Single lever monoblock tap with under mounted sink
- Chrome surface mounted double plug socket
- Utensil rail
- Interior lining in oak
- English made pewter knobs
- Choice of 3 colours - 25mm solid surface Worktop with flush solid surface chopping board
- Two zone induction hob
- Panasonic combination oven
- Mini integrated fridge
- Blum Movento runners with soft close oak dovetail drawers
- Solid oak larder shelving
- Heavy duty stainless steel hinges for larder doors
- All appliances use 13 amp plugs
DELIVERY - VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
- Our kitchenettes are delivered by a single driver without an assistant. The driver can offload the kitchenette to a ground floor location. If you require your kitchenette to be delivered to less accessible location or be taken upstairs you will need to arrange additional assistance to our driver.
DIMENSIONS & ASSEMBLY DOCS
- 24 standard colours available click here to view
- Appliance upgrades available
- Interior shelving and lining available in Maple and Black Walnut
Payment terms, options & ordering
All our cabinetwork has a 3 year warranty and appliances have the manufacturer’s one year warranty. This kitchenette has a 30 day money back guarantee (returns policy excludes bespoke kitchenettes).
All kitchenettes are made to order with a minimum lead time of 6 weeks.
The Culshaw Kitchenette is a patent registered international design.