Boot Room FAQ's
All you need to know about your boot room
Private customers are required to pay a 50% deposit on placement of an order and the balance of payment prior to delivery - Contractors please contact us for payment terms.
What is the maximum size I can have?
There is no maximum size for a Boot room, using our bespoke modules means they can be designed to any size.
Will someone help me design my Boot room?
- Yes we are on hand to help and advise you on designing your Boot room. Call +44 (0)1704 82 10 76 for assistance. If you can provide a dimensioned drawing of your room we can design the Boot room for you.
Can I change the layout of a Classic collation?
- Yes you can design your own boot room using our bespoke modules.
What colours are available?
We have a range of 24 colours to choose from. Boot rooms can be painted in any colour of your choice for a 3% surcharge.
CLICK HERE to view colours.
Are the Boot rooms fitted or free-standing?
- Boot rooms can be made fitted of freestanding depending on your requirements.
What materials are the Boot rooms made from?
- Our Boot rooms are made from a range of hardwoods and moisture resistant MDF.
- There are no chipboard components in our Boot rooms.
Are the Boot room cabinets flat pack?
- No, all Boot room cabinets are fully assembled and individually wrapped, Boot room collations will need to be levelled and fixed together. Assembly instructions are provided with each Boot room Classic Collation.
How durable is the finish?
- We understand that our Boot room will be in a harsh environment. With occasional mud and water spillages needing to be wiped off. All paints and lacquers are fully water resistant. Paints and lacquers can be touched up or fully repainted if any knocks and scratches appear over time.
Can I change the size of a Classic Collation?
All our Boot room are made to order and each individual cabinet can be made to size to fit your space perfectly.
Can I design my own cabinets for my Boot room?
- Culshaw’s are a genuine bespoke cabinet maker, we can make Boot room cabinets to any design.
What is the lead time?
- Lead times vary from six to twelve weeks depending on demand.
Can I have a Boot room made in natural timber?
- Yes we can make all Boot rooms in solid Oak, Black Walnut & Maple.
Can I purchase a Boot room outside the UK?
- Our Boot rooms are available worldwide, shipping costs are available on request.
If you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org